Skip to main content

The Hijab is my Pride, My Swagg, My Beauty and My Identity

*Top 10 excuses by women who don’t wear the Hijab*
This list has been compiled after research and is not intended to offend or
insult anyone. After reading them it is possible to reach ones own conclusions.

*1. FRIENDS WILL REJECT ME*
The people I hang around with and really tight with none of them wear hijab/
Jilbaab and they take the mickey out of those that do. Especially the Hijabies
who check out boys and do dirty dancing at college. uni parties. Names like
fundies, movies, hypocrites and they cover coz they are ugly. If I wear the Hijab then I will lose all my friends and have the piss taken out of me as well.
*2. HARM MY CAREER*
I worked my ass off to get where I am now in my career. I got a big salary, status and I enjoy the respect I get from colleagues and community. I can’t risk all that for a piece of cloth, besides I would look weird in board meetings and work parties in the pub and nightclubs. Inshaa'Allah when I get
married in my 30s and have kids in my mid 30s, I’ll cover as I’m supposed to the

*3. MY FAMILY ARE WESTERNIZED*
No one in my family wears hijab, even my grandmother wears bright colored stylish clothes. If I were to wear the hijab I’d feel strange coz we have family gatherings where all the women dress in Sarees and other revealing clothes and at our weddings we have a DJ playing bhangra music and we all dance to Bollywood tunes, even my grandmother does a few funky moves on the dance
floor.

*4. NON-MUSLIMS WILL STARE*
I’ve noticed since 7/11 that non-Muslims regard anyone who looks like a Muslim as a potential terrorist and by wearing the hijab I would attract attention. By wearing western clothes I get away with non-Muslims thinking I’m a Hindu, Sikh or moderate non-practicing Muslim. I’ve even had white guys trying to chat me up coz they think I’m up for it based on the tight western clothing that I wear.

*5. I'M STILL YOUNG*
I’m only 27 I’ve got my whole life ahead of me. I’m still enjoying life, u know what I mean, flirting with guys,clubbing, hanging out with mates in shopping centers. When I get married and have kids I’ll wear it then

*6. I WONT GET ATTENTION FROM GUYS*
I love the attention I get from guys and the way they look at me u know what I mean. I’m checking out 3 guys at the moment. Ones my age, ones older and one is older and married. I guess we all need a toy boy as well as a father figure/sugar daddy. I’ll choose one of them, although I’ve got a few my age from uni as back up. After I’ve lived my life to the max and played the field and settled down
then I might consider wearing it, even cover my face coz I don’t wanna meet any of my ex’s now do I ? Shoot 2 birds with 1 stone, appear pious and avoid hassle with former boyfriends , great idea, hijab. Jilbab and Niqab.

*7. I DRESS MODESTY*
I wear loose modest clothes which cover and hide my curves, I know my hair is
exposed but at least I’m more or less covered, better than a lot of girls/women
who dress like tarts.

*8. PEOPLE WILL THINK I'M A FUNDAMENTALIST*
There is so much in the media nowadays about Muslims getting radicalized and rejecting western values and becoming fundamentalists. I just don’t want people to think that I am one also. Although I know that the west and its values are decadent and filthy, I don’t think it’s wise to express this. I pray and fast etc, I don’t need to wear Islamic clothing to be a good Muslim coz Islam is in my heart.

*9. I WORKED HARD TO GET THIS FIGURE*
After going to the gym and Pilates fro 6 months I’ve finally achieved the hourglass figure which men find attractive. I enjoy the attention I get and feel attractive. By wearing the Hijab/Jilbaab I would just be an ordinary woman in the eyes of men and only religious types with big beards would be interested
in me.

*10. WHEN IN ROME DO AS THE ROMANS*
We live in the UK and not in a Muslim country so why follow Islam rigidly? Also compared to non-Muslim women who practically walk around naked I dress and behave quite respectably. Whenever I visit back home I wear different clothes coz I don’t want people to think bad of me and my family. One day in my 60’s after I have lived my life I will go to hajj and then become the perfect Muslimah, not now coz I believe
MAY WE NOT BE A VICTIM OF THESE ACTIONS.

SISTERS: Please learn to be yourself, learn not to mind what people will say about you, Do what will please Allah alone not the world. Lower your gaze, Cover the Hijab, you should also learn that without the Hijab on you, You don't have the Swaggs you think you need. Forget about worldly things and focused on Righteous Actions. NOTE: Everything you cherished in this world will be separated from you @ Death. Vanity upon vanity. The Grave is our final Abode.

May Allah grant us understanding, and may He forgives us all our shortcomings. Ameen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to correct your wives without Hurting her Feelings (13 ways)

HOW TO CORRECT YOUR WIVES WITHOUT HURTING HER FEELINGS Most men hurt their wives in the name of correcting them. They speak harshly, they are so rash in their approach and can be brutal. Lots of women are living their lives in bitterness and anger due to the careless ways their husbands have been talking to them every time. Here, you will be able to know the right ways to talk to your wife without hurting her. 1.       LOWER YOUR VOICE: Don’t shout at her, she is not your housemaid, she is not a child. You can correct YES, but why shouting at her? 2.       DO IT IN LOVE: Correcting should be done in love. If done in any other way, it turns to criticism and condemnation. 3.       DON’T CRITICIZE: Stop criticizing her, rather correct in love. Most will say its constructive criticism, true? It means disapproval by pointing out errors and mistakes. Correction is the act of offering better options to mistakes. Correction and criticism are never the same. Husband A will say, what

Everyone is running their own RACE, in their own TIME. Don’t be violent or mean to yourself for no reason other than just because your path is different from the person’s path beside you.

*TIME IS SOMETHING* She is married at the age of 21. - Oh and I’m still single at 35. She’s momming three kids. - Oh and I am 10 years married and have none. She is a manager in an international company. - Oh, we graduated together and I am still jobless. She travels the world . - Oh and I have never been abroad. Job title, income, grades, house, and Instagram and Facebook  likes—the number of categories in which we can compare ourselves to others are infinite. Where is it expected from you to be a doctor or engineer, get married by 21 and have mortgaged house and 3 kids by 26. RELAX. You’re not LATE. You’re not EARLY. Everyone is running their own RACE, in their own TIME. Don’t be violent or mean to yourself for no reason other than just because your path is different from the person’s path beside you. Be your own cheerleader. Stop comparing yourself with others and instead refocus all that energy internally and focus on how you can become the best versio

Ruling on women spending of their own wealth without their husbands permission

Ruling on women spending of their own wealth without their husbands permission      Question I am a working woman, and I have a salary from which I spend on myself and my home, I give some to my family and I give some in charity, and so on. Many of the arguments that I have with my husband arise because of the way I spend my money. Does my husband have the right to object to the way I spend my money? Do I have to ask for his permission when I want to spend any of my money? Answer Praise be to Allah. Undoubtedly the free adult person who is of sound mind and discernment is permitted to dispose of his own wealth with no restrictions as long as he is alive, whether he is buying, renting, giving a gift, establishing a Waqf (endowment) or any other kind of transaction. There is no dispute among the scholars on this point. There is also no dispute among the scholars concerning the fact that the husband does not have the right to object to the way his wife handles her wealth